Big Easy Food Tours: New Orleans w/ Private Tour Option
New Orleans is all about food! Name any top chef and chances are they're from here, trained here or own a restaurant here. The chefs, along with traditional food ways here, influence food trends on a global scale. Our tour is a window into the heart of the French Quarter dining scene. You will sample dishes from the Grand Dames of the restaurant world, while getting the backstory from local experts. Learn how these icons have flourished for so long.
Truth be told, we could offer a half dozen different food tours in the French Quarter and still never cover all the unique, exciting, joyful food experiences here. You get dining experiences here that you simply won't get anywhere else. Our tour is designed to provide a proper, stimulating, edifying and delicious survey of a food Mecca.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: French Quarter, French Quarter, New Orleans, Louisiana
The French Quarter, also known as the Vieux Carré and Barrio Francés, is the oldest neighborhood in the city. It is also the city’s historic heart, famous for its vibrant nightlife and colorful buildings with cast-iron balconies.
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Pass By: Jackson Square, 615 Pere Antoine Alley, New Orleans, LA 70116-3234
Jackson Square is a historic park in the French Quarter of New Orleans, Louisiana. It was declared a National Historic Landmark in 1960, for its central role in the city's history, and as the site where in 1803 Louisiana was made United States territory pursuant to the Louisiana Purchase.
Departure Point :Royal Street & Saint Louis Street, Royal St & St Louis St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Jackson Square, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- All our tours are walking tours, we strongly advise wearing comfortable walking shoes to all of our guests.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.