Big Group: Full-day Hue City Tour
Spend a full-day journey going back to explore the Imperial Capital of Nguyen Dynasty – The Last Dynasty of Vietnam’s Monarch.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance ticket
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Minh Mang
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Khai Dinh
- Entry/Admission - Hue Imperial City (The Citadel)
What's excluded :
- Travel insurance
- Tips and gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tomb of Minh Mang, Huong Tho, Hurong Tra, Hue 530000 Vietnam
Driver and tour guide pick up guests at the meeting point and begin the day with Minh Mang Tomb, which lies in a tranquil setting of gardens and lakes
Duration: 3 minutes
Stop At: Tomb of Khai Dinh, Thuy Bang Commune, Huong Thuy, 530000 Vietnam
Then, we will head to visit Khai Dinh Tomb, the result of the interminglement of many architectural trends: European and Asian, as well as ancient and modern. Continue visit traditional handicraft villages – Martial Art Van An and Non Village, Huong Village where you will have chance to capture many beautiful photos about local daily life routines. Then, we will have lunch.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Hue Imperial City (The Citadel), Hue Vietnam
In the afternoon, we will visit The Citadel - a walled fortress and palace in the former capital of Vietnam. The last stop is Thien Mu pagoda, built in 1601 between a river and a pine forest. This Heavenly Lady Pagoda in Hue is one of the oldest and prettiest religious buildings in the country.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels on Expat town, Chu Van An, Vo Thi Sau, Pham Ngu Lao, Nguyen Cong Tru, Nguyen Thai Hoc, Hung Vuong, Hai Ba Trung, Le Loi, Ba Trieu Street
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.