Big Group: Full-day Visit Mai Chau from Ha Noi
Let’s get away from hustle and bustle from Ha Noi City to go to highlands in the north of Vietnam. The trip is surrounded by idyllic rural background and the local’s hospitality
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bus, Bike
- Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - Mai Châu Hòa Bình
What's excluded :
- Travel insurance
- Tips and gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mai Châu Hòa Bình, ĐT439, Piềng Vế, Mai Châu, Hòa Bình, Vietnam
Our tour guide and driver pick you up at meeting point and transfer to Mai Chau. The road will slowly weave itself through mountains, fertile valleys and traditional villages. Located at about 160 km from Ha Noi, Mai Chau is a rural district of Hoa Binh province in the northwestern region of Vietnam. The scenery of Mai Chau attracts many tourists. The Mai Chau area is well known for its stilt houses which are constructed by bamboo and timber. These houses are elevated 10–12 feet off the ground in order to avoid water damage and shelter animals from the elements.
Upon arrival at Mai Chau, we’ll enjoy a local lunch in a Thai traditional stilt house.
You’ll have a bicycle ride with local tour guide to see farmers working on the fields, locals weaving scarves and visit surrounding peaceful villages.
Return to Ha Noi and we’ll drop you off your hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Ha Noi Opera House - 01 Trang Tien, Hoan Kiem District, Ha NoiHotel locates centrally in Ha Noi (no alley access)
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.