Big Island Sunset Flight from Kona
Capture the beauty of Hawaii from above on a 2-hour sunset flight over the Big Island from Kona. Aboard a Cessna skymaster with two engine realibility for your safety. Pressurized for your comfort, soar over volcanoes, waterfalls, mountains and valleys along the Hamakua coast while enjoying narration from your expert pilot. Gaze at the fiery eruption of Kilauea Volcano, one of the most active volcanoes on earth, and watch the sun dip behind Mauna Loa, considered the largest volcano on earth. Every seat is a window seat, so you won’t miss a beat.
per adult from
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Landing fee and fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Headsets to hear pilot commentary
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Make your way to Kona International Airport in the early evening to meet your pilot and hop aboard a sate-of-the-art Cessna 208 Jet-Prop Caravan plane. Savor the excitement as you take to the skies above the Big Island.
View cascading waterfalls, lush green valleys and towering mountains along the Hamakua coast. Fly over fiery Kilauea Volcano, where, at dusk, the red-hot lava flows can best be viewed. Look west to Mauna Loa, considered the largest volcano on Earth, to enjoy a beautiful Hawaiian sunset.
Your pilot offers narration about the sights, history and topography of Hawaii as you fly. Every seat is a window seat, so you’ll be treated to great views throughout your whole flight, which lasts 2 hours, before arriving back in Kona.
Departure Point :Kona International Airport, 73-200 Kupipi St, Kalaoa, HI 96740, USA
Departure Time :4:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum weight per person is 245 lbs (112 kg)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- 23 months infant weight combination with the adult must not exceed to 245 lbs
- Most travelers can participate
- Exceeding 245 lbs can purchase 2 seats.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.