Bikaner Camel Breeding Farm & other Highlights
Be Familiar with the indispensable ship of the desert at this camel research and breeding center, the only one of its kind in Asia.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private air-conditioned vehicle
- Services of Local Guide
- Hotel Pick up / Drop off in Bikaner
- 01 Bottle of mineral water per person per day
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Junagarh Fort
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- any camel ride, payable extra
- You will be picked-up from your hotel in Bikaner in a private air conditioned vehicle and visit the Camel Breeding Farm, a National Research Center for Camels. The tourist visiting the canter can see the camel of different breeds and their behaviour. A camel museum is available to apprise them of the developmental and research aspects of the camel in the desert ecosystem. Facilities of camel riding, safari and video/photography are available for the visitors. Camel milk parlour is a special attraction because it vendors unique value added camel milk products like ice-cream, hot and cold beverages.
Later proceed to cover the major attractions of “Bikaner your local Guide. Start at the 16th century Junagarh Fort, an impressive structure with its imposing bastions, high walls, palaces, courtyards, pavilions and balconies, all carved intricately from stone. Rich mirror work, enamel work, gold work, shell finish, and lacquer work come together to create impressive art . The real charm of the Fort lies in the beauty of its painted and embellished interiors.. The palaces also contain royal relics like cannons, thrones, beds, swings, palanquins and even a plane.
To conclude, you will be driven back to your hotel in Bikaner.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Bikaner hotels/airport/railway station
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.