Bike & Bites
See more than the city center and discover our gastronomic treasures.
Ride along the riverside, visit fisherman village and drink Port wine while admiring the uniqueness landscape of Porto.
per adult from
210 to 240 minutes
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- We'll Bike and eat in Porto: we will discover the city gastronomic treasures while riding along the beautiful Douro river.
We'll start our trip at the historical center of Porto and will ride along the river until we get to the sea. On our way we'll have a "Café e Nata", we'll visit a fisherman village where we'll eat a "Patanisca de Bacalhau" and "Mexilhão", together with "Vinho Verde" (traditional wine from the Minho region). We will finish at the historical center of Vila Nova de Gaia where we can admire the beauty of Porto while drinking a glass of my favourite Port.
The route will be mainly flat and easy to ride, making this experience suitable for all ages and physic conditions!
+/- 3.5 hours
Water, Pot wine, Café & Nata, Patanisca de Bacalhau, Mexilhão e Vinho Verde.
Bicycle and boat tickets
Offered in Portuguese and English
Groups limited to 10 persons
Departure Point :Lopes & Lopinhos - Rent a bike, Largo São Domingos 13 1º, 4050-545 Porto, Portugal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.