Bike The Wineries Full Day Tour Queenstown
Enjoy exploring the wine region of Gibbston Valley by bike on our self guided ride. After a scenic and informative transfer from Queenstown. Spend the morning in the quaint historic village of Arrowtown perhaps visit a cafe then set off biking at your own pace the beautiful Arrow River Trail to Gibbston Valley. Spend the afternoon visiting 6-plus wineries, a cheesery and micro brewery.
A superb day out giving you freedom to explore at your leisure, stop for lunch at a one of the wineries, the cheesery or rustic tavern throughout this stunning valley of vines. Rest assured knowing that you only have to bike in one direction and your return transport is taken care of. We'll even collect any wine purchases for you.
A great way to actively relax! Many have told us it's the best thing they've done in NZ.
Wineries enroute are:
• Chard Farm
• Gibbston Valley Winery
• Gibbston Cheesery
• Peregrine Wines
• Gibbston Tavern
• Kinross Wines
• Mt Rosa Winery
• Brennan Wines
per adult from
What's included :
- Exclusive winery deals
- Central Queenstown hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Transport to start and from finish
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Wine tastings
- Transport from Queenstown to the quaint, historic gold-mining village of Arrowtown with many cafes and boutique shops.
A quick bike fitting, trail and winery briefing, then set of to explore Arrowtown and ride onto the Gibbston River Trail the heart of the Queenstown wine region.
Explore some of the 6+ wineries, cheesery and a brewery in the region.
Stop longer for a lunch break if you choose.
We'll collect any wine you purchase.
Relax knowing we'll pick you up from whichever winery you finish at and drive you back to Queenstown.
Departure Point :The Station Building Duke Street, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years - recommended to bring ID
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.