Bike Tour Cajón del Maipo FD
Come to ride through the Andes mountain range at 2500mts above sea level with stunning views and see what the mountain have to offer ending the day in a relaxing hot springs bath.
Our day will start from your hotel and then go to Cajon del Maipo, where we will explore its narrow valleys, we will know its history and importance for the inhabitants of the capital. In this place we will go deep into the Andes towards the Cabrerio sector, where we will start our bicycle tour through the San José Volcano, from here we will start our bicycle tour to the Valle de Colina Hot Springs, where we can enjoy a comforting bath and beautiful panoramic views, then begin our descent through the valley of the Volcano, have a last stop to try some delicious empanadas before returning to your hotel.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Lunch - MTB and Helmet, Snack, Empanada and drink.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Maipo Canyon, 19790, - Comercio 19708, San José de Maipo, Región Metropolitana, Chile
Discover the quaint classic architecture of this small town or enjoy a well-deserved rest in nature. San José de Maipo. Fill your lungs with mountain air and let your mind go!
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Cajón Del Maipo, Camino Al Volcán 39565, San José de Maipo, Región Metropolitana, Chile
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.