Bike Tour La Campana NP
We will start this day from your hotel and head towards the La Campana National Park biosphere reserve. In this place we will make a short walk of 1.5km, (optional) Later on we will take our bikes towards the waterfall sector (12km round trip) where we will enjoy our lunch box lunch next to the beautiful views of Cerro la Campana and its surroundings, in its trajectory we will be able to observe a great amount of endemic forest like for example the Chilean Palm (Jubae Chilensis) After the descent we will enjoy some type of refreshment, in our return to your hotel we will have one last stop to try some delicious local empanadas.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Lunch - Lunch box, water, empanadas and drink included.
- Entry/Admission - La Campana Ocoa National Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Campana Ocoa National Park, F-304, Hijuelas, Valparaíso, Chile
La Campana National Park is northwest of Santiago in the Chilean Coastal Range mountains. Park trails include the Andinista, in the park’s Granizo section, which climbs to the summit of La Campana for Andes and Pacific Ocean views. Other routes head to the northern Palmas de Ocoa section, known for its ancient Chilean palm trees. The park’s diverse wildlife includes Chilean mockingbirds and culpeo foxes.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Santiago, Santiago Metropolitan Region, Chile
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from any direction in Santiago or Valparaiso area.Ports
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.