Biking- 4d,3n Mekong Delta Tour: ( Sai Gon- Ben Tre- Tra Vinh- Can Tho- Sai Gon)
- Biking on concrete paths, dirt paths and single tracks along canals
- Stop in villages to talk to locals and experience their daily activities, you have a chance to count " how many time do children say" Hello" and do hi -five to you!
-Taking a bike ride to Cai Be floating market in Cai Be town and Cai Rang floating market in Can Tho City to watch how locals do bussiness on the river
- Enjoy different kind of tropical fruits in Viet Nam.
- Join cooking class with homestay owner and see the real life of local people
- Stop wherever to take pictures such as: monkey bridges, rice field..
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 3 nights accommodation
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan, ferries, boat
- Afternoon tea
- Beverage, Bottled water
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Use of bicycle, helmets
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Biking Itinerary:
*Day 1: Sai Gon- Ben Tre( L,D) Cycling 35 km:
We leave at 8:00 AM from your hotel for an easy hour drive out of busy Hochiminh City to Cailay, the gateway to the Mekong Delta.The ride will lead you right on narrow concrete paths through tropical gardens of durian, jack fruit...There are paths along natural canals weaving through quiet hamlets and across rivers which makes for a superb biking. We take a boat trip to discover the area around Caibe, including the floating market where fruits vegetables are hung on the bamboo poles in front of the boats advertising what is for the sale. We will stop in villages where locals made pop- corn, rice crispy and coconut candy. We then cross the upper Mekong River and cycle to our Homestay for the night.
*Day 2: Ben tre - Tra Vinh( L,D) Cycling 70km:
After breakfast We ride from Homestay through peaceful villages where We can see farmers work in nursery fruit tree gardens as they have done for many generations. The afternoon bike ride is through coconut plantations (the home land of coconuts) with thousands of high coconuts on the both sides of the paths. It makes a picturesques scenery!
Later in the afternoon We take a local ferry across the Upper Mekong River to Travinh Town for overnight hotel stay.
*Day 3: Travinh- Cantho City( B,L,D) Cycling 85km:
Starting the bike ride from the hotel We cycle 4 km and stop briefly Ba om Pond. This is a local tourist place famous in Travinh Province with many 100 year old trees near one of the oldest Khmer Pagoda in the Mekong Delta. We also visit a khmer Pagoda School learn about the life of Khmer students. Then We continue cycling through Khmer villages along concrete paths onto the largest rice growing area in the Mekong Delta.
*Day 4: Can Tho- Ho Chi Minh City(B,L) Cycling 35km:
We take an early morning boat trip to the Cairang floating market. The remarkable "Great Supermarket" the biggest floating market in Mekong Delta and the most important destination for tourists in Cantho City.
Later that morning We start our ride on the concrete path along the riverside. The path has many bridges the conect the small villages. We stop at local market to see daily activities and taste locally fresh fruits. After lunch We head back to Hochiminh City by bus where the tour end!
Have a great biking holiday!
Departure Point :At your hotel
Departure Time :7: 30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Vietnam Bike Adventures - Day Tours