Biking in Mostar ,Ćiro trail Mostar-Čapljina
Biking in Bosnia & Herzegovina ,Ćiro trail Mostar-Čapljina
-The Historic Railroad Trail with steam locomotives passes from Mostar alongside Neretva river. The construction of this trail started in 1898 and ended in 1901.
Today this trail is reconstructed into a biking track. Enjoy driving bike trough the history.
Starts from: Mostar
Excursion duration: 09:00 – 18:00
Also available transfers from: Split, Dubrovnik, Makarska, Sarajevo
(Send request for transfer)Departure date: Every day
Active from: 01.03-01.11
Total Price:45.00 €
Start point: ,CAMPANILE Franjevačka 1, Mostar
Included in price: support
– Road book: Itineraries and route information
– Bicycle GT specialized
– Suggestions: natural, cultural and gastronomic heritage
– Transfer: back to Mostar (30 km)
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Entry/Admission - Ero Travel
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ero Travel, II rudnicke bojne bb, Mostar 88000 Bosnia and Herzegovina
The Historic Railroad Trail with steam locomotives passes from Mostar alongside Neretva river all the way across the border with Croatia, ending in Dubrovnik. The construction of this trail started in 1898 and ended in 1901.
Today this trail is reconstructed into a cycling track.
The excursion starts in Mostar, city in southern Bosnia and Herzegovina, straddling the Neretva River.
Mostar is famous for the historic monument under UNESCO Stari Most (Old Bridge).
Blagaj is the next stop.
This beautiful village-town is situated 12 km from Mostar at the spring of Buna river and a historic tekke (tekija of Derviš monastery).
A short tour around the tekke is followed by lunch in one of the restaurants near by continuing our trip after a short break and going to Počitelj.
After a brief visit to the Old town of Počitelj and it’s historic monuments, the trip continues in the direction of Mogorjelo.
Mogorjelo is a Roman villa rustica that dates from the early 4th century. It is situated on a hill off the Neretva branch, 5 km south of Čapljina, alongside the road to Gabela.
Lastly after the visit to this unique archaeological monument
we are ending our tour in Čapljina, the town and municipality in Bosnia and Herzegovina located about 20 km away from Adriatic Sea.
Price includesTransport, FeesPrice excludes
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Mostar 88000, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Traveler pickup is offered
When you send to us your location we pick you up.Ports
- Franjevačka crkva i samostan sv. Petra i Pavla u Mostaru, Franjevačka 1, Mostar 88000, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Čapljina, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is formal
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.