Biodynamic Wine Tasting with Producer in Vinci
We offer an experience, not just a tasting.
First of all we are biodynamic wine producers.
We therefore produce very special artisanal wines.
We want to offer those who visit us the opportunity to understand the world of natural wine and for this reason we want to ensure that in the company the visitor comes into direct contact with those who produce. In the tasting we explain many interesting aspects about winemaking, agriculture, the world of wine. In fact, those who present wine to the visitor are always either one of us 2 brothers (partners and producers) or a person who works directly in the company in order to give a truly important experience to those who come to visit us. It is also a "slow-drink" tasting, that is to say, a tasting in which the person will calmly enjoy a beautiful panorama of pure Tuscany in front of our vineyards on our panoramic terrace without haste.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
What's excluded :
- "Slow-drink" tastings with the producer, panoramic terrace, to discover the world of natural wine.
Wine and oil tasting.
An experience more than a tasting.
In front of a fabulous panorama of pure Tuscany, next to our vineyards, with calm and relaxation you can enjoy a complete tasting of our wines in a welcoming family atmosphere.
Come and visit us we will guide you in a story made of history and experience. You will understand with simplicity, from the words of those who produce it, the particularities of an artisanal biodynamic wine and the radical differences between the world of natural and non-natural wines. We will not fail to let you taste our oil.
The wines will be accompanied by a small snack.
We have several possibilities, you can also add to the tasting:
Extra tasting of newly released wines or special vintages.
• Museo Leonardiano, Piazza dei Guidi, 50059, Vinci Italy
• Chianti Selengaia D.o.c.g - Sangiovese with small additions of Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot, intense ruby red, aromas of red fruit and spices, elegant, soft tannins
• Elsewhere Rosso IGT Toscano - Sangiovese, Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot, intense red with hints of ripe red fruit, morello cherry, cinnamon, pepper, barrique, great structure.
• Tinnari Bianco IGT Toscano - Trebbaino Toscano in purity, organic and biodynamic vineyard management, indigenous grape variety, floral aromas, notes of resin, fresh and savory.
• Extra virgin olive oil - Tasting bruschetta of our biodynamic oil. Cold-pressed oil, a blend of ancient indigenous varietals.
Departure Point :Via del Fondaccio, 19, 50059 Vinci FI, Italy
Departure Time :11/18/2020 - 12/28/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.