Bioluminescent Bay Night Kayaking Tour 8:00pm | Laguna Grande, Fajardo
Bring a little excitement to your vacation with our night kayaking tour in the Bio Bay of Laguna Grande Reserve in Fajardo. The Bio Bay has microscopic organisms called dinoflagellates that produce a glowing effect when they are stirred by our paddles. Kayaking here at night is a must-do activity you don’t want to miss!
Our Adaptive Paddling Program provides ample opportunity for creativity and many unique opportunities for anyone who would like to try kayaking for the first time. Also, if you have some special challenges, we can address these issues so that you too can enjoy the freedom that kayaking affords. Water is the ultimate equalizer. Join us for a tour today!
per adult from
What's included :
- Two person kayaks
- Fajardo Bio Bay Tour
- Safety Briefing and 101 Kayak Lesson.
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
Paddle through the mangrove forest on your way to the unique Bioluminescent Bay of Laguna Grande in Fajardo, Puerto Rico! Savor your surroundings while the sunset fades, bask in the beauty of your surroundings and experience the thrill of night kayaking.
Here at Peniel Access Eco Tours, our Adaptive Paddling Program also provides ample opportunity for anyone who would like to try kayaking for the first time or have any special challenges – from issuing better, comfier seating to towing, our team has got you covered.
Live-commentary and interpretations are offered by our tour guides who will lead and assist you all along the way.
So put on your life vest and get ready for an encounter with nature!
• Laguna Grande Bioluminescent Bay, Carr. 987 Km. 5.9 Reserva Natural Cabezas de San Juan, Fajardo 00738 Puerto Rico
Departure Point :Bio Bay Kayaks, 00738, Fajardo 00738, Puerto Rico
Departure Time :7:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.