BioParque do Rio Guided Tour with Transfer
Welcome to BioParque, a new concept of Zoo! Unlike everything you already know about the old zoo, BioParque is the newest Biodiversity Conservation Center in Rio de Janeiro. The experiencies are designed for your enrichment and learning process. We provide transfer and a tour guide to safely take you from the hotel for a guided visitation to the BioParque and then bring you back. Do not miss this opportunity!
Tour guide, roundtrip transfer and tickets to BioParque included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - BioParque do Rio
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Visit: BioParque do Rio, Parque Quinta da Boa Vista S/N, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20940-040 Brazil
There are more than one thousand animals of 140 different species. The species are placed in 51 different areas where their wellbeing comes first. The whole place is focused on Research, Conservation and Environmental Education.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :BioParque do Rio, Parque Quinta da Boa Vista S/N, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20940-040 Brazil
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup available for selected hotels in Leblon, Ipanema, Copacabana, Flamengo and Centro.Contact us 24hrs prior to departure to inform the hotel location and to confirm pickup time.If you do not contact us, we meet you at Avenida Atlântica, 3264 - Copacabana.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Reduced mobility or Wheelchair must be informed in advance and it is subject to availability.
- Non refundable in case of bad weather.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- ID or copy is mandatory - including children.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.