Bird Park & Iguassu Brazilian Side From Puerto Iguazú Hotels - Private Tour
Visit to the Brazilian side of the Iguaçu Falls, largest set of waterfalls on the planet, with 275 waterfalls; visit to the Bird Park, the largest aviary in the world specializing in macaws; more than 1.100 animals; more than 140 species; 50% rescue birds; 43% born in the park; private services with guide accompaniment; approximately 05 hours.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Parque das Aves
- Entry/Admission - Iguazu Falls
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque das Aves, Rodovia das Cataratas, 12450 Right in front of the Iguazu National Park, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana 85855-750 Brazil
Our tour guide pickup you at your hotel, privatly, and guide you to Bird Park (Parque das Aves). This tour usually takes 2 hours.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Iguazu Falls, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana 85855-750 Brazil
Then, our tour guide will lead you to Brazilian side the Iguassu Falls, at Iguassu National Park. When finish the tour, our tour guide drop you at your hotel again.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel or Hostel where you are staying, at Puerto Iguazú City (Argentina); with the exception of Gran Meliá Iguazú.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.