Bird Watching Tour
The Nature Reserve has 282 species of birds registered, which makes it a special place for observation. The tour takes place through trails in the forest, open areas and agroforestry crops, sites that make the activity enriching !!!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bird names are provided in Spanish and English.
What's excluded :
A specialized bird guide will accompany you in the search, observation and identification, with the possibility of appreciating more than 70 species of birds in different habitats. Includes high quality binoculars and use of telescope.
Departure Point :Luna del Puente Reserva Natural Privada, V-905, Santa Cruz de Yojoa, Honduras
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.