Bird Watching Tours with Sandra Plúa - Manabi, Ecuador
I live in Puerto López and I am intimately familiar with the bird watching routes and the bird species that we can expect to see. I have experience in identifying the endemic Tumbesian birds species visually and by sound. Most bird watching tours identify 50+ different species.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Minimum 2 people - Maximum 6 people per booking
What's excluded :
- binoculars or cameras
This is a general itinerary that applies to each bird watching tour. We offer several different tours, all located within a 20 minute drive from Puerto López.
06:30am - We leave from Puerto Lopez
07:00am - Walking cleared trails for bird watching
09:30am - Rest and snack
12:30am - Return to Puerto López
All of our bird watching tours are customizable. Contact me for details.
All levels of bird watching enthusiasts are welcome.
This tour price is for minimum 2 people and maximum 6 people. If you are a solo traveller, please contact me directly and we can make the arrangements.
• AYAMPE, Ecuador
Departure Point :Vía Julio Izurieta, Puerto López, Ecuador
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.