Birding in Arenal Volcano
You need to venture deep into the rainforest to see the spectacular wildlife of Costa Rica on this nature-guided hike in a natural center of La Fortuna. On this tour, a guide accompanies you on an easy walk, through the forest, signaling wildlife such as birds and tree frogs along the way. Guided nature walk from La Fortuna. Opportunities to see wildlife as birds in their natural habitat. The Guide provides fun facts and information about the ecosystem as it progresses. The friendly excursion for children is a success among families.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Profesional Guides
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sloth Watching Trail, 600 East Of the Central Park, la Fortuna, Provincia de Alajuela, la Fortuna, Arenal Volcano National Park, La Fortuna de San Carlos 21007 Costa Rica
Bird Watching consists of a walk to appreciate the birds in the early hours of the morning, with the same trail of 2 km and a guide that delights of information to the tourist we started at 5:30 am
Departure Point :Sloth Watching Trail La Fortuna, Arenal Volcano Private Trail, 600 east of the Central Park, La Fortuna, Alajuela Province Alajuela, Provincia de Alajuela, La Fortuna, 21007, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
Free pick up in all the hotels whitin 6 km radio from the sloth park
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Recomended to bring bug spray and rainjackets if rains, close shoes and water.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.