Birdwatching in Armash From April until July and exploratory tour to Areni and Noravank
• Explore the world of red-listed birds in the ponds of Armash
• Unveil the rich variety of local and migrant birds from the borders of Iran and Turkey
• Visit centuries-old Areni winery and glorious monastic complex of Noravank
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Comfortable vehicle at your disposal during the trip
- Driver-guide service
- Professional birds expert
- Wine degustation
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Noravank Monastery
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Noravank Monastery, NoravankMonastery Road Amaghu Valley, Areni 3604 Armenia
After the observation, we will head to the most popular wine village Areni, located in the province of Vayots Dzor, in order to taste unique Armenian wine. We will have a good Armenian wine in the family vineyard and learn about the history of the 6100-year-old wine-making tradition of Armenia.
Later, our discoveries will bring us to the admirable gorge Amaghu, where one of the most enchanting monasteries in Armenia is situated. We will unpack the ancient Noravank Monastery and unveil its divine surrounding nature. The enormous red cliffs and centuries-old structure will create memorable pictures and impressions of this astonishing landmark.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Hotel
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.