Birth Place of Frederic Chopin - Żelazowa Wola - 3 Hours
This tour will lead You to the birthplace of Frederic Chopin. This is a really important place for the fans of Chopin, as it will betray where was the main inspiration of young frederic coming from.
per adult from
3 hours 20 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zelazowa Wola, Zelazowa Wola, Mazovia Province, Central Poland
A beautiful Park Complex in Żelazowa Wola - a tiny village where the most talented polish musician was born. A tour where You will learn a great deal of information related to Frederic Chopin himself, as well as experience a beautifull polish countryside.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelersAirports
- Frederic Chopin Airport, Warsaw Poland
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.