Bishnoi village day tour
1. Families of weavers, potters, wild life, local arts and craft, Home cooked meal with family in village.
2. Our tour take 4-5 hours.
3. Bottles of water, tea, coffee includes in our tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Parking Fees
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Salawas, Rajasthan, India
Visit Rajasthan day tour Jodhpur 342802 India
1. Wild-life spot.
2. Interlocked durry weaving.
3. Clay pottery.
4. meal with weavers family in village.
5. bishnoi family visit.
6. Textile workshop visit.
Duration: 5 hours
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :JALORI GATE CIRCLE, Jalori Gate Circle G1, Epic Stores, near Amar Bag Repairing Ambadas Building, Jalori Bari, Rawaton Ka Bass, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342003, India
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.