Bishnoi Village Safari In Half Day Tour From Jodhpur
Get an experience of the tribal India, Bishnoi Village safari is the attraction around jodhpur.
Bishnoi village of Jodhpur, Rajasthan is scenic beauty marked with Khejri trees and deer. Also in the village is the Guda Bishnoi Lake. It is an natural lake, perfect as a picnic spot.
A person interested in exotic wild life & nature should definitely visit this village. The Bishnoi community inhabits the village. The villagers are staunch worshipers of nature in all its forms, specially the sanctity of plant and animal life. They even pray to the green trees and animals that inhabit their land. In this world of exploitation everywhere, they make every effort to conserve the environment.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Tours Timing -: 7:00 Am, 7:30 Am, 8:00 Am, 8:30 Am, 9:00 Am 2:00 Pm, 3:00 Pm, 3:30 Pm
Includes in our tour-:
1. Visit some traditional families.
2. Visit weavers family.
3. Visit traditional potters family.
4. Wild life, bird watching.
5. Bishnoi family visit.
6. Eat home cooked vegetarian meal at artist family.
And many more things to do and explore real Indian village life. If you are looking for unforgettable and memorable experience and want to see real part of India then our half day village safari is perfect for you. Come here to catch real live photographs of village lifestyle. UNICEF sponsored health center is also located here.
Departure Point :You hotel in Jodhpur
Departure Time :Monday to sunday. 7 Am, 7:30 Am, 8 Am, 8:30 Am, 9 Am. 2 Pm, 2:30 Pm, 3 Pm 3:30 Pm.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.