Bizkaia, Route of the Coast. Unforgettable corners to enjoy by the sea.
This route runs along the Biscay coast enjoying one of the most attractive areas of the province. Gernika, a town with a very special meaning, due to the atrocious bombing and the impressive picture of Picasso. Then continue through the Urdaibai Reserve towards the sea to Mundaka, where you can enjoy a fantastic walk by the sea. The next stop is the fishing village of Bermeo where starting from the Watchtower and, after crossing the narrow streets of its old town, it ends with a walk through the old port.
What better end of excursion than moving to the incomparable islet of San Juan de Gaztelugatxe. An image that we will always remember since after going down a cliff and climbing 241 steps we will arrive at a place ... special.
So special that the enormous Game of Thrones dragons flew here not long ago.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Obligatory insurance
- Accompanying guide service
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Casa de Juntas, Karmelo Etxegarai Kalea, 11, 48300 Gernika-Lumo Spain
The Casa de Juntas and the sworn tree will be visited in this historic town. Walk through the Park of Europe and you will enjoy the replica of the famous Picasso painting.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mundaka Beach, Spain
After visiting Gernika we moved to the town of Mundaka to enjoy the incomparable setting of the Urdaibai Biosphere Reserve.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Puerto Viejo Bermeo, Nardiz Tar Benanzio Kaia, 48370 Bermeo Spain
Visit to the permeate port of Bermeo with exceptional views from the Watchtower and with a relaxing walk through its historic Puerto Viejo.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cabo Matxitxako, Cerca de San Juan de Gaztelugatxe y Bermeo, Bakio Spain
Cape Matxitxako is the northernmost point of Bizkaia and has incomparable views of the Cantabrian Sea.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: San Juan de Gaztelugatxe, Bermeo Spain
San Juan de Gaztelugatxe is an islet connected to land by a small stone bridge with incomparable beauty. After going down the cliff along a path you have to climb 241 steps to the hermitage of San Juan. The views from up there are hard to forget
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The maximum number of travelers is 4 people. At the agreed time, customers will be picked up at the establishment where they are staying, provided that said accommodation is located in Bizkaia.Ports
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.