Black River Safari, Y.S Falls and Pelican Bar Tour from Negril Hotels
Fun at the falls, then play with the crocs and enjoy the sunset at pelican bar and have a lovely swim in the ocean.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water - one complimentary for each client on the tour
- Alcoholic Beverages - one complimentary Redstripe Beer to each client on the tour
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - YS Falls
- Entry/Admission - Floyd's Pelican Bar
- Entry/Admission - Black River
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: YS Falls, 2 Market St. South Coast Jamaica
The famous Y.S Falls where you can swing on Tarzan's rope, enjoy being feeling ten years younger, also for the more adventurous, the zip line that zips you along the river in the canopies of the trees that hung across. Enjoy the river and the Spring fed mineral pool.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Floyd's Pelican Bar, Caribbean Sea | 1/2 mi NW of Treasure Beach, Treasure Beach Jamaica
A thatched hut on stilts, built on a submerged sandbar 1km out to sea after owner Floyd saw it in a dream, is still Jamaica’s – and perhaps the planet’s – most enjoyable spot for a drink. You can carve your name into the floorboards, play a game of dominoes, or just chill with a Red Stripe while wading in the shallows.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Black River Jamaica
The first part of your tour will be taken on an Eco Boat trip up Jamaica’s longest river, the Black River, where you will see all types exotic birds, plants, and wildlife.
Duration: 2 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Important: How to find your driverYour driver will be waiting for you at your hotel Lobby. Please look for the sign Rocky’s Tours. Please call or text Rocky, if you have trouble finding your driver.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.