Bled and Ljubljana from Zagreb
On this day trip, we are taking you to discover two most beautiful gems of Slovenia: the magical Lake Bled and the charming capital Ljubljana. Bled is an Alpine town which represents one of the oldest and most beautiful tourist destinations in Slovenia. Its main attraction is the lake which surrounds Bled Island. The island has several buildings, the main one being the Gothic church dedicated to the Assumption of Mary. The church has a make-a-wish bell and is frequently visited by newlyweds and other guests. Lake Bled will certainly leave you speechless since it offers various sport activities and represents a place where you can spend the most romantic moments of your life... You will visit some of the most interesting buildings of Ljubljana, such as the Ljubljana Town Hall, the Triple Bridge, Ljubljana Cathedral, the Robba Fountain, Prešeren Square, Congress Square and other attractions. The symbol of the city is the Ljubljana Dragon which symbolizes power, courage and greatness..
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (7+1)
- Infant and booster seats available FOC
- Fuel surcharge
- Local guide
- Pickup and drop-off from Central Hotels in Zagreb
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Meals and personal expenses
- Entrance fees: Bled Castle: 11 €/person, Pletna boat ride: 14 €/person
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Bled, Gregorchicheva ulica 22, Bled 4260 Slovenia
Lake Bled is a glacial lake in the Julian Alps. On arrival, you will enjoy panoramic drive around and short walk along the lake. For extra charge you can visit the medieval castle with magnificent view to lake or take a boat for cruise (it is not included in the price) to the lovely island in the middle of the lake. Do not forget to taste famous Bled cream cake, symbol of Bled Kremna rezina or Kremsnita (it is not included in the price).
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Ljubljana Old Town, Ljubljana Slovenia
Capital of Slovenia is cultural, educational, economic, political and administrative center of Slovenia. It has preserved its small-town friendliness and, at the same time, it has everything that all the larger capitals have.. There are located the most interesting buildings and monuments like Town Hall, Three Bridges, Franciscan Cathedral, the fountain of Francesco Robba and more… For extra charge you can visit a mighty medieval fortress, a symbol of the Slovenian capital.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Zrinjevac, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from hotels in city center of Zagreb, at 7.45h. The tour starts at 08.00h.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- To reach Slovenia we will have to cross the border. Bring your documents with you. *Slovenia is inside of the Schengen Area so make sure that you have a visa or that you are a citizen of a country that is on the list of Visa-free regime *
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Face masks required for travelers during transport.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.