BLive Electric Bike Tours - Village Vistas of Benaulim
Explore the intimate aspects of Varca on an E-bike where you’ll get to meet and greet the locals, while absorbing the serenity and beauty of Benaulim. See how the locals live their daily life in Varca, Assolna and Orlim. From local cow shed to an Indo-Portuguese house, absorb the enticing stories of Varca which most tourists don’t even get a glimpse of. Learn about some traditional farming methods and agricultural practices followed by the local Goans. Not just that, visit one of the local manufacturing units that creates ropes and doormats using raw materials from the coconut tree. Catch the evergreen Kulagar plantation and the fascinating St. Michael Church.
per adult from
What's included :
- E-Bike, Trained Captain,Guided Tour,Snacks, Refreshments,Safety Gears,Sling Bag & First Aid Support.
- Entry/Admission - Benaulim
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic beverage, 2-wheeler and LMV Rentals,Tips, Hotel pick up or drop off.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Benaulim, Goa 403716, India
We meet at the hub to kick-start the epic experience that’s ahead of us.
We enter Varca and catch our first glimpses of rural life.
A picturesque rest in the famous Varca church before we reach the scenic Baandh.
Follow the roads, pausing to breathe deep at the poultry farm.
Ride past the mangroves and the Seminary to capture an unforgettable memory of the beautiful Orlim church.
Learn and admire all about prawn farming.
After visiting an Indo-Portuguese house, we ride through the countryside to reach Kulaghar plantation.
At last, we hit the local manufacturing unit that creates ropes and doormats.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :1: Club Mahindra Emerald Palms, Pedda, Uttor Doxi, Varca, South Goa, Salcete, Goa 403721, India
2: Club Mahindra Varca Beach, Survey No. 176/1, Varca Village, Fatrade, Salcete, Goa 403721, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Welcome to BLive - India’s safest EV tourism brand! Did you know? Our vibrant yellow cycle follows default social distancing while you consider fun over fuel. After all, loving outdoors, offbeat experiences and e-bikes has its own perks. Here’s what you need to know: 1) Introducing BLive private tours - Only for you and your loved ones. 2) On the house safety kit - Gloves, mask & sanitizer. 3) Healthy Staff - Daily health and temperature check of local captains and on-ground staff. 4) We have got you covered - Sanitized e-bikes & accessories. 5) Safety first - BLive hygiene verified experience points.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.