Blue cave and Hvar Town - 5 islands tour
We are a small, family-owned company with years of experience, specializing in tourist boat excursions.
Investing in our fleet of excursion boats continually for years, we now have a fleet of 7 boats.
Our goal is a tour for smaller groups because we believe that is the only way to ensure that each guest is attended to and that every guest's satisfaction is guaranteed.
We enjoy providing services in the field of tourism, meeting new people from all over the world and showing them our beautiful coast.
We are available for all your inquires and reservations throughout the day (WhatsApp, Viber).
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
- Restroom on board
- WiFi on board
- Fuel surcharge
- Entry/Admission - Blue Grotto
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Grotto, Unnamed Road, 21485, Biševo, Croatia
One of the most unique natural phenomena in the world, the Blue Cave will be a highlight of your holiday. With its silvery-blue color, created by light refraction of sunlight entering through a crack in the stone, it leaves nobody indifferent. It wasn’t until recently that the cave was open for public and it has been a must-see location ever since its opening. Travelers will have some free time on island Biševo and then they will go inside the cave with the small boats (included in the price)
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: KOMIŽA, Gornji put 24, 21485, Komiža, Croatia
Komiža lies on the sunny side of the Island Vis and is well sheltered from cold northerly winds, in the bottom of the largest bay on the island and compacted within narrow alleys and slender houses. It is a famous place for its fishermen on the Adriatic and perhaps even on the Pacific. Komiža faces south-west, towards the open sea and its horizon is limited by two islands – Biševo and Svetac.Travelers have free time to explore, swim, have a breakfast, coffee etc.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Stiniva Cove, Stiniva, Vis, Island of Vis Croatia
Stiniva is small and tight bay on the island of Vis. It’s one of the most attractive places in Croatia because of its unusual beach. The bay is approximately 600m long, and the width of the bay is 100m. Stiniva bay is famous because it’s surrounded by high cliffs.
If its not too crowded travelers will have free time for swimming, if its too crowded, we will stop for swimming at the more peaceful bay.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Budikovac Island, Split Croatia
Just around the corner of Vis, island Budikovac is situated. The Budikovac beach is better known as the Blue Lagoon, thanks to the crystal clear sea. The sea bottom is covered partly with sea grass and partly with sand and shells, which makes it perfect for sunlight to reflect the many shades of blue. Also, it is not very deep, which makes it perfect for swimming and snorkelling. We provide you the equipment for that, so your only care is to grab a mask and dive into the shades from navy to turquoise blue, accompanied by small fishes.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Pakleni Islands, Hvar, Hvar Island Croatia
Pakleni islands are located off the southwest coast of the island of Hvar, Croatia, opposite the entrance to the Hvar (city) harbour. Usual local name is Škoji, which means Islands.
Stop At: Hvar Airport, D116, 21450, Hvar, Croatia
Our last, but not the least jewel in this trip is island of Hvar, on which we are visiting town of Hvar. The sunniest town in entire Croatia, with about 2700 sun hours a year, is also the biggest town on the island and a popular destination for various types of tourists. It connects the best of the past and present. There you can spend time walking around the old town area, having some ice cream, just to soak the rich historical heritage that finds its roots in ancient Greece and Rome. On the other side, it is also popular as a party destination with quality photogenic bars and cocktails on every corner all day round. And if those intense sun hours make you want to take a dip again, the beaches are also near the old town area! That’s why people can never get bored or get enough of Hvar.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Bosanska ul. 9, 21000, Split, Croatia
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Refunds will not be issued if tour / activity is missed due to late or non-arrival
- Please bring a hat, towel, sunscreen, sunglasses and wear comfortable clothing and shoes.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to bad weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or a full refund.
- Please be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the tour starting time
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.