Blue Cave Excursion by Car
Blue Cave is one of the most attractive in series of caves along the Lustica peninsula which separates the Bay of Kotor from the Adriatic Sea. Sun rays reflect inside the cave and cause a beautiful shade of blue water for which this cave is best known.
The duration of this excursion is around 3 hours and you will be transported in vehicle minivan for up to 8 passengers. It is possible to order an additional vehicle containing 4-6 seats in order to satisfy the number of passengers that is less than 8 passengers. It is also possible to combine both types of vehicles together.
At your request you can order a tourist guide which is additionally charged.
per adult from
What's included :
- Small boat per transport from beach Mirista to Blue Cave
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- The tour starts at Kotor cruise port where the driver will pick you up at the arrival level of your cruise ship.
From Kotor to the beach Zanjice where they will wait for your small boat will take 30-40 minutes wit car. During the ride you will be able to enjoy the beautiful peninsula Lustica. You will also be able to stop anywhere to take a picture of the most beautiful panoramas and views. Upon arrival to the beach Zanjice you boarded a small boat that will take you to the Blue Caves. Driving the boat to the cave and back takes 1 hour and during this time you will be able to enjoy the incredible beauty of the Blue cave where you can swim it.
The entire trip takes 3 hours and upon returning you have time to visit the old town of Kotor is the most good for cruisers who are not staying all day in Kotor.
Departure Point :Port of Kotor
Departure Time :from 07:00 to 19:00
From Monday to Sunday
Return Detail :Port of Kotor
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- swimsuit is recommended
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.