Blue City Walking Tour
On this carefully designed Walking Tour dive deep into the heart of Jodhpur to discover the lesser known treasures of this enchanting city. Learn about interesting legends from the past, peep into the life of locals, meet and interact with city’s residents, wonder through narrow alleyways dotted with indigo coloured houses. Led by our expert team of City Explorers.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
Learn about interesting legends from the past, peep into the life of locals, meet and interact with city’s residents, wonder through narrow alleyways dotted with indigo coloured houses.
Departure Point :Chandpole Gate, Vidhyashala School Rd, Outside Chandpol Gate, Kabir Nagar, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342001, India
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.