Blue Grotto & Capri Full Day Tour with a Native Guide
You can experience a day in the famous island of Capri.
Meet the local and top rated guide at the ticket office of the Port of Naples and, through jetfoil, go across the sea to explore Capri!
If the weather permits, you can start your tour exploring the amazing the Blue Grotto, a cave with a tiny entrance that, thanks to its position, lets the rays of the sun in to colour the water in a special and remarkable colour of light blue. It’s a once-in-a-lifetime experience!
You will see the “Mamma Mia” road and La Piazzetta, the place where you can relax seated at a café or shopping in the boutiques.
Keep an eye out for VIPs — you may also see one enjoyable and playing Capri just like you!
At the end of the day, you reach the port of Capri via Funicolare, the cable railway station, and get the jetfoil again to Naples or Sorrento.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Transport by minibus in the island
- Blue Grotto Admission tickets
- Shared Boat ride around Capri Island if Blue Grotto is closed
- Entry/Admission - Blue Grotto
- Entry/Admission - Piazza Umberto I
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities ( optional)
- Entry/Admission - Monte Solaro
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Grotto, Via Grotta Azzurra, 80071 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
If the sea is not rough, you will see the Blue Grotto. A small cave with a very deep blue sea.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Monte Solaro, 80007 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
Anacapri is the second largest center of the island and the second stop, here you can decide if spend the time walking by the village or catch the chairlift to Mount Solaro.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Piazza Umberto I, Via San Francesco 1, 80073, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Walk through the main square of Capri Island
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Molo Beverello, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
2: Hotel Il Faro, Via Marina Piccola, 5, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- High waves could impede the entrance to the Blue Grotto. If this happens on the day of your tour, you will visit another attraction on the island
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.