Blue Hole and River Tubing from Montego Bay
East of Ocho Rios in the hills, just off the White River, situates the Blue Hole (also known as the Secret Fall). It is a 25 foot, clear blue pool nestled under a wonderful tropical canopy of trees, which boast a breathtaking bed of beautiful exotic flowers. Encompassing the pool are spectacular cascades of waterfalls gushing over into the pool, the Blue Hole. At the completion of this adventure you will travel for more excitement in tubing down the river.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Blue Hole
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- The adventure begins approximately 8am when you board your fully air-conditioned bus which will pick you up at your Montego Bay hotel or cruise terminal. Drive through the town of Ocho Rios as your driver/guide describes the scenic view watching the locals as they go about their island way of life. Travel through the villages of White River as you head to the mountains. See one of Jamaica's hydroelectric plant and see how wood is used as pipes to carry water.
The Blue Hole, a natural mineral pool, is surrounded by lush greenery and exotic tropical flowers. It is truly paradise! Enjoy swimming in the refreshing water or relaxing in the nearby rocks. For the adventurous, there is cliff jumping and underwater cave exploration. Cliff jumping is optional and those who do not participate can have just as much fun watching. After this adventure you will travel for river tubing on the White River. A trained guide will be assign to you in getting ready for the ride of your life, here you will get into an infiltrated tube and float effortlessly down the river with your guide. You can stop mid way for a “splash” and/or swing across the river on ropes. On the way back there will be a stop at a local craft market to shop for local souvenirs and a stop for lunch at one of the local Jerk restaurants. After lunch, you will travel back to your Montego Bay hotel or cruise port.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Montego Bay Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.