Blue Hole and Sightseeing Tour from Falmouth
Blue Hole, "Island Gully","Hidden falls", "Secret Falls, are some of the names given to this hidden treasure which is nestled in the hills of the White River Valley. This tour is designed for the young and the young at heart. You will begin your journey with a scenic drive up the hills through the rainforest and the amazingly beautiful landscape, as you make your way to Island Gully/Blue Hole which remains in its pristine condition. At this hidden attraction you can take a swim in one or more of the blue pools, or jump off the waterfalls, or just take a swing on a Tarzan rope.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Blue Hole
- Entry/Admission - Historic Falmouth Cruise Port
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal Shopping Center, 4 Main Street, Ocho Rios Jamaica
This is duty free shopping mall where guest can purchase all types of souvenirs.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Blue Hole, Ocho Rios Jamaica
The blue hole is adventurous here you can do rope swing,cliff jumping,hiking,explore small under cave.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Historic Falmouth Cruise Port, 2 King Street, Falmouth Jamaica
We pick up from the cruise ship port and all hotels in and around the falmouth area.
we provide live commentary on our vans
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Cruise Ship Pier, Trelawny St, Falmouth, Jamaica
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- It is recommended that you bring water shoes, towels and sunscreen
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Due to the covid 19 and the safety protocals set it is required that our Guests tempreature be checked ,the wearing of mask and sanitization be done before entering the Vehicles.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.