Blue Hole Express from Falmouth
Make the most of your time in port in Falmouth with a shore excursion to the island’s top spots the Blue hole or Secrets Falls.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Private tour
What's excluded :
If you are seeking a bit of adventure or just wanting to witness some truly amazing, natural scenery, then try this express tour to the Blue Hole, one of Jamaica's favourite attraction. Off the beaten path, not your regular tourist spot, but one of the many exciting things to do in Jamaica. Hidden up in the mountain above bustling touristy Ocho Rios, is the BLUE HOLE, also called the SECRET FALLS.
Your driver will pick you up at the Falmouth Cruise Ship Terminal and take you on a scenic drive along the North Coast Highway traveling through local communities up into the mountain where you will find the most spectacular cascading waterfalls.Once you arrive at the Falls you will be introduced to the guides that will navigate you on the excursion and ensure your safety. Enjoy nature in paradise at the Blue Hole. You can swim, climb in the caves backwards, jump off cliffs, rope swing or just enjoy a good body massage in the water. Make sure to get some memorable photographs. Your time at the blue hole is approximately one hour.
After the blue hole, your driver will take you back to the ship.
• Island Transfer and Tours - Day Tours, Montego Bay, Jamaica, Montego Bay Jamaica
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
After leaving the ship, please proceed to the area where the Independent Pre-Booked Operators are parked.Exit the cruise terminal, take the walk path on the right; go past the clock, then Margaritaville. Walk for about a minute.At the end of the shops, look to the right for a single white tent, your driver will be waiting under the tent for you.Ports
- Cruise Ship Pier, Trelawny St, Falmouth, Jamaica
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/15/2020 - 6/21/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Things to Bring: water shoes, change of clothing, towels
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.