Blue Hole Mineral Spring and Ricks Cafe Private Tour
This is a unique tour. A tour that move at easy pace and is not rushed. You are picked up in the comfort of your Hotel Lobby at the specified time by one of our professional, knowledgeable and patient drivers. We try to make your travel to the Blue Hole Mineral as easy as breeze. The ride from Montego Bay is about 1 hour and 45 minutes and 30 minutes from Negril with great photo ops. After an electrifying day at the Blue Hole Mineral Spring .
We will then stop at Ricks Cafe in Negril
to have lunch (own expense) and watch the sunset. Before then sunsets you will see people jumping from trees into the water. A glass bottom boat will there, if you want a ride it will be an additional cost.
per adult from
5 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry Fee
- Entry/Admission - Blue Hole Mineral Spring
- Entry/Admission - Rick's Cafe
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Hole Mineral Spring Road Brighton District, Little Bay Jamaica
Watch the life guards leap from overhanging trees to dive 55 ft. into the spring.
There is plenty of room to swim and float in this 40 ft by 50 ft. pool and the depth is 35 ft.
A separate swimming pool is feed by the same mineral water.
They have a bar/grill, cabana and volleyball court so you can spend the day here and enjoy the county side.
The mineral spring and swimming pool remain open until dark while the bar serves guests late into the evening and early morning hours until the last person leaves.
Blue Hole is located about 30 min. from Negril near Little Bay and 1 hour and 30 minutes from Montego Bay.
The adventurous can jump from 22 ft or take a ladder down to the cold mineral springs. For the less adventurous the swimming pool is feed from the same mineral springs.
They also have cabanas and a volleyball court (beach sand). Horseback riding can be arranged at $60. per person per hour and shorter rides are possible.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Rick's Cafe, West End Road, Negril Jamaica
Once at the cafe, you can watch professional divers fly through the air and into the water from steep cliffs, relax to the sound of soothing reggae music, and watch a vibrant sunset. Enjoy the restaurant's food, or sip on your favorite cocktail from the bar (own expense). Have approximately two hours at the cafe. Tour is flexible and you may return earlier if you wish.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If name of hotel/port not listed please type it when purchasingPorts
- Montego Bay
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Bring Water shoes, towels, change of clothes and sun block(if needed).
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.