Blue Hole plus Secret Falls and Dunns River Falls Combo from Runaway Bay Hotels
This is an excellent combination to do the electrifying Blue Hole plus Secret Falls and Dunn's River Falls on the same day with a lunch stop at Scotchies Outdoor Garden Restaurant (Lunch own expense) for less than half of what it would cost to do them separately. It is a full day trip, full of fun and excitement as you indulge yourself in these awesome activities that are 100% natural and guaranteed rare experience - The kind of activities that the locals took advantage of all their lives. A taste of what "Real Jamaica" is!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Transport by air-conditioned bus
- Entry/Admission - Blue Hole
- Entry/Admission - Dunn's River Falls and Park
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Hole, Ocho Rios Jamaica
A scenic drive along the north coast with an extraordinary view of the crisp coastline and turquoise water takes you to the Blue Hole and Secret Falls. In the hills of Ocho Rios, away from the hustle and bustle of the busy towns is where you find this unspoiled, untouched rare gem.
The Cool Blue Hole oasis offers an array of natural beauty and electrifying fun. Take in the gorgeous, bright blue water in the natural mineral pool surrounded by lush, tropical rain-forest. Have a blast jumping off the edge into the deep pool, swinging on Tarzan ropes or swimming up under the caves. Then, a 5-minute hike through the woods to the amazing Secret Falls. You are in “awe” as you make your way through the magnificent, lush green vegetation up to the Secret Falls. There you allow the cascading waters to hug you while you take amazing photo shots. There are resident photographers however, feel free to take your own waterproof camera. Your Blue Hole guide will assist taking photos of you.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Dunn's River Falls and Park, Ocho Rios Jamaica
A rare experience awaits you at the world famous Dunns River Falls where you climb the falls in a human chain led by experienced Falls Guides. Dunn's River Falls Park is the perfect environment for fun and relaxation for the entire family. There is a delightful new discovery around every corner. Your friendly resident guide will walk you do to the beach where the tour starts. The total climb from the beach to the top is approximately 600ft (183 meters). There are pools along the way where you will stop for photo shoots and frolicking. Allow the cascades to hug you while you make your way up. Pause at the 'massage parlour' and experience the soothing effects of the water as it cascades to the sea. There are exit points along the way if you want to quit – If you do, meet up with the rest of your group at the finish. For the less brave - live vicariously. View the activities of the more intrepid from the "safe" vantage point of the terrace or deck. Total time approx. 1 hour 30 minutes.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from most Runaway Bay hotels and other accommodations. Customers are required to contact us at the information provided at least 24 hours prior to the day of the tour to reconfirm your hotel or central pick up point.
Departure Time :10:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is casual
- Limited amount of child seats are available
- We pickup from most Runaway Bay Hotels. Customers are required to contact us at the information provided at least 24 hours prior to the day of the tour to reconfirm your booking and arrange a central pickup point.
- Please note: entrance tickets and transport included. This voucher will not be accepted if presented directly at the venue.
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, persons may be prevented from participating if found to be intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you will not be arriving at your destination within the specified reconfirmation period, please reconfirm with the local service provider prior to travel, or upon arrival at your destination. Please note that departure times and locations may vary slightly.
- Professional photographers are on site. However, feel free to take your water-proof camera and your falls guide will assist with your own pictures.
- If you chooses to do participate, use your discretion.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.