Blue Mountain Path Finder
Our guides are professional, friendly and deeply knowledgeable Jamaica. They can provide insight that cannot be found elsewhere.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Craighton Estate Great House
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Craighton Estate Great House, Highway B1, Irish Town Jamaica
Upon arrival, guests will explore the estate's beautiful grounds in the hopes of spotting the beautiful birds and butterflies which are there. Then there will be the opportunity to explore the centuries old historical Great House followed by a discussion on the history of Blue Mountain coffee. Of course guests also get to drink the delicious flavourful Jamaican coffee on the verandah of the old mansion. The final activity will be a walk through the coffee plantation to see the source of the aromatic coffee.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Saint Andrew Parish, Saint Andrew Parish, Jamaica
Clients travel through the scenic and green rural areas of St Andrew parish with majestic mountains and views.
Following the tour at the coffee estate there is a stop for a delicious lunch at a charming mountain side cafe with the perfect location to contemplate the gorgeous surrounding hills.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
For partcipants outside of the New Kingston zone we are happy to meet at Emancipation Park or Hope Botanical Gardens.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.