Blue Mountains BarNSW Local Produce Tasting Experience
Take your taste buds on a tour of New South Wales over a wine tasting experience with Grazing platter to share at The Lookout Echo Point. Enjoy this unique culinary experience on the scenic outdoor terrace while looking out to spectacular views of the Blue Mountains.
per adult from
What's included :
- Food tasting depending on option selected
- Wine and Beer tasting depending on option selected
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - The Lookout Echo Point
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Lookout Echo Point, 33 Echo Point Rd, Katoomba NSW 2780, Australia
Perched on the edge of the Blue Mountains Echo Point escarpment, with breathtaking views of the Jamison Valley, The Lookout Echo Point is a world class destination and we can now offer you world class local produce from around New South Wales.
Located on the ground level of The Lookout, BAR NSW boasts stylish interiors of wood and copper and direct access to a scenic outdoor terrace overlooking one of the best views in NSW the iconic Blue Mountains.
Take in these world class views while savouring a shared tasting plate with the choice of either a antipasti platter with award winning wines from New South Wales OR a grilled meat platter with some of the best beers from New South Wales.
After you have enjoyed tasting your way around NSW you can enjoy the incredible view of the iconic 'Three Sisters' which is only a few steps away!
Opening hours: 11:00am - 8:00pm
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Blue Mountains, Blue Mountains, New South Wales
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Minimum of 2 people
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Antipasti Platter available 11am - 8pm
- Grilled Platter available 5pm - 8pm
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.