Blue Mountains Botanic Garden and Bilpin Tour from Katoomba with Cider Tasting
Visit one of the most beautiful cool-climate gardens in the world, the Blue Mountains Botanic Garden
Enjoy complimentary cider tasting at the Hillbilly Cider Shed
Take in the majestic views of the Blue Mountains National Park as you travel through the Bilpin countryside
Partake in seasonal fruit picking and purchase local produce at Bilpin Fruit Bowl
per adult from
What's included :
- Admission fees
- Round trip transport
- Local Guide
What's excluded :
- Foods and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hillbilly Cider, 2230 Bells Line of Road Corner of Johnson's road, Bilpin, New South Wales 2758 Australia
The adventure begins with pickup from Katoomba. Hit the road and head into the sprawling Blue Mountains, admiring breathtaking views of the landscape along the way. Arrive at your first stop of the day, the Blue Mountains Botanic Garden and explore the varied flower and plant species. You can choose to dine at the restaurant while enjoying the spectacular view from the observation deck.
Once you’ve worked up a bit of an appetite, replenish your energy and have lunch at the onsite restaurant whilst marvelling at more spectacular views from the observation deck. After lunch, drive through the luscious Bilpin landscapes and soak up the tranquil countryside atmosphere en route to the tour’s next destination.
Spend the rest of the afternoon at the Hillbilly Cider Shed where you can enjoy a tasting session of their cider, have fun in the orchard picking seasonal fruit, and purchase local produce. At the end of an unforgettable day, sit back and relax on the return journey to Katoomba, arriving at around 6:00 PM.
Departure Point :The Carrington Hotel, 15-47 Katoomba St, Katoomba NSW 2780, Australia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.