Blue Mountains Day Trip from Sydney Including Scenic World
Explore the beautiful Blue Mountains on a day trip from Sydney. Start your day with a visit to Featherdale Wildlife Park where you'll see a number of native Australian animals. From here, head to Echo Point for the perfect view of the iconic Three Sisters. For those nature lovers, a visit to Scenic World won't disappoint. Enjoy a cable-way ride with glass-floor cabins offering stunning views over the valley. Then, finish your day with a river cruise up the Parramatta River back to either Circular Quay (finishes at 6.15pm) or Darling Harbour (near Barangaroo at 6.30pm).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- National Park fees
- 3 Rides at Scenic World (includes a ride on the Cableway, Skyway and Railway)
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Featherdale Sydney Wildlife Park
- Entry/Admission - Scenic World Blue Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Parramatta River
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Featherdale Sydney Wildlife Park, 217 - 229 Kildare Rd Doonside, Blacktown, New South Wales 2767 Australia
After meeting your guide at your centrally located CBD hotel, travel approximately 45-minutes towards Featherdale Wildlife Park, one of Sydney's favorite native wildlife sanctuaries home to iconic Australian animals such as kangaroos, koala's, and a range of stunning native bird-life. Here you'll have the opportunity to take a selfie with a koala, get up close for a face-to-face encounter as you pose for the camera with the animals.
Stop At: The Three Sisters, Echo Point road Echo Point, Katoomba, New South Wales 2780 Australia
Next, make your way to Echo Point Katoomba, the perfect vantage point for the iconic Three Sisters; a stunning natural rock formation named after an Aboriginal legend which describes a tale of three sisters turned to stone. Here, let your guide take you back in time as you explore the legends of the local Indigenous people and discover the history surrounding the rock formation. You'll also have time for the perfect photo opportunity as you look-out across the Jamison Valley and view the unique blue haze that covers the skyline.
Stop At: Scenic World Blue Mountains, Corner Violet Street & Cliff Drive, Katoomba, New South Wales 2780 Australia
Up next is Scenic World, one of the Blue Mountains most frequently visited attractions. For the nature lovers, soak up the fresh air and see the world heritage listed rainforest canopy as you make your way through the lush greenery along the boardwalks. If you're up for a little more adventure, scenic world is home to the worlds steepest incline railway as well as an incredible scenic cable-way ride. The cable-way is a fully enclosed glass floor cabin providing unique views over the valley out to the Three Sisters, Orphan Rock, Mt Solitary and the stunning Katoomba Falls. You'll feel like you're flying as you travel over the breathtaking Katoomba Falls - a sight you won't want to miss. If the glass floor isn't for you, there is solid flooring with seating available around the outskirts of the cabin.
Stop At: Parramatta River, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
End your day on a high as you bypass the peak hour traffic with a relaxing cruise down the Parramatta River back to either Darling Harbour or Circular Quay. See some of Sydney's most expensive real estate as you cruise along the river and end with the perfect harbor photo opportunities as you arrive back in the CBD.
Departure Point :Sydney, Sydney, New South Wales
Traveler pickup is offered
• Boulevard Hotel 7.35am • Cambridge Hotel Sydney 7.25am • DeVere Hotel 7.45am • Holiday Inn Darling Harbour 7.05am • Holiday Inn Old Sydney 8.05am • Holiday Inn Potts Point 7.40am • Ibis Darling Harbour 7.00am • Metro Hotel Marlow 7.10am • Oaks Goldsbrough Apartments 7.00am • Parkroyal Darling Harbour 7.05am • Pier One Sydney Harbour 8.05am • Primus Hotel Sydney 7.15am • Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney 7.55am • Radisson Hotel and Suites Sydney 7.05am • Rydges World Square 7.15am • Shangri-La Hotel 8.05am • Sydney Harbour Marriott 8.00am • Travel Lodge Wynyard 8.10am • Vibe Hotel Sydney 7.30am • Sydney Central YHA 7.10am Pick up must be selected at time of booking, if you have not selected a hotel from our list, please be aware that you will receive a message from us, with your closest pick up time and location. Please look out for these messages.Dates: DailyReturn point: Our tour finishes with a River Cruise into Circular Quay (6:15pm) or Darling Harbour (6:30pm). You are able to get off at either location, making your own way back to your accommodation. Our coach does not meet up with you in the city.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Infants must sit on laps
- Pick Up from select hotels only, please only select a hotel from the drop down list, should you enter an address which is not featured on the drop down list, we will notify you of the closest pick up point, please ensure you look out for messages advising you of an alternative pick up location.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.