Blue Mountains number 1 Day Tour includes the Three Sisters
EVERY booking receives a FREE professional photo with a Koala. This is the tour you must do whilst in Sydney. With over 200 consecutive 5-star TripAdvisor reviews with most saying we are the 'best tour they have ever been on' we can't wait to show you why people love our tour and our region. Business owner 'Chapo' has spent his entire life in the Blue Mountains. Operating our four wheel drive for private tours and small buses, guests are provided with a personal experience. Blue Mountains Day Tours is recommended by Sydney's 5-star hotels. Guides tell stories about Australia's past including its discovery in 1770 and the arrival of the first fleet in 1788. Your day includes all rides at Scenic World, Featherdale wildlife park, breakfast, lunch, FREE Koala photo and the Three Sisters. You'll see spectacular cliff faces in the world heritage listed Blue Mountains. We can't wait to meet you. Private bookings are available by request.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Sydney pickup
- National Park fees
- Lunch at historic Leura
- Transfer back to your hotel
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Scenic World all three rides including the worlds steepest railway
- Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Entry/Admission - Blue Mountains National Park
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks
- Private purchases from gift shops
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Mountains National Park, New South Wales, Australia
You will start your day in the Blue Mountains National park seeing the wild Kangaroos. Enjoy your traditional Aussie bacon and egg roll, tea/coffee/juice with our breakfast with the Kangaroos. Following this you will enjoy scenic world (all three rides), lookouts, cliff faces, spectacular views, lunch at an Aussie pub, Featherdale wildlife park which is uniquely Australian and your guided ferry ride home.
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We have regular 5 star hotels that we collect guests from every day. You may be asked to meet us at one of those locations which makes it much easier for our team to leave Sydney so we arrive in the Blue Mountains ahead of the crowds.Ports
- Circular Quay
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements prior to your tour.
- Vegetarian, gluten free available, please advise at time of booking if required or you can communicate this to the team once booking has been confirmed. We provide fruit every day during breakfast. Please wear enclosed footwear and bring a jacket for inclement weather
- Be prepared to laugh a lot as our Aussie guides like to make people laugh :)
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.