Blue Mountains PRIVATE day tour
This is a Private group tour
minimum 2 people and maximum of 20 people using our NEW SUV for up to 4 people or our minibus fir larger groups.
It is a FULL DAY tour with full English commentary with a guide.
Convenient all city hotel pick ups and leave the driving to our all Aussie professional guides with over 30 years experience.
Discover all the main sights of this World Heritage Park with fresh air and amazing views, including a visit to the Featherdale Wildlife Park with many Koalas, Kangaroos and more.
Visit Katoomba, Leura, Echo point for the ultimate viewing of The Three Sisters, Optional Scenicworld ($49 pp) for the Railway, 2 Cable Cars and valley Boardwalk through the forest, more spectacular view points, and River cruise return to Sydney Harbour nearby the Opera House.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Featherdale Wildlife park
- Ferry cruise return
- Entry/Admission - Echo Point Lookout
- Entry/Admission - Featherdale Sydney Wildlife Park
- Entry/Admission - Sydney Harbour
- Entry/Admission - Cahill's Lookout
What's excluded :
- Scenicworld entry for 3 rides and Board walk $49
- Entry/Admission - Scenic World
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Mountains National Park, Blue Mountains National Park, Blue Mountains, New South Wales
See all the mountains highlights
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Echo Point Lookout, Katoomba, New South Wales Australia
The best viewing place of our Grand Canyon
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Leura, Leura, Blue Mountains, New South Wales
The garden Village with cute shops
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Featherdale Sydney Wildlife Park, 217 - 229 Kildare Rd Doonside, Blacktown, New South Wales 2767 Australia
Our Wildlife sanctuary with many Koalas, Kangaroos, wombats, Crocodiles and more
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sydney Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
Return by river ferry to Sydney.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Cahill's Lookout, 258-276 Cliff Drive, Katoomba, New South Wales 2780 Australia
See Boars head rock and more amazing mountain vistas.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Scenic World, Katoomba NSW 2780, Australia
Optional $44 entry to ride the steep railway, 2 Cable cars and forest Boardwalk, OR, take a forest bush walk yourself.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Travelodge Hotel Sydney, 27-33 Wentworth Ave, Sydney NSW 2010, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Travelodge hotel, 27 Wentworth Ave, Sydney at 7.30amPlease call 0421892760 to confirm you will be at this location.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Sydney Opera House, Bennelong Point, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.