Blue Mountains Scenic Flight
Discover the Blue Mountains National Park by air on board a scenic flight light aircraft, an experience to be remembered for a lifetime.
You will depart Bankstown airport and track west towards the Blue Mountains. From here, your pilot will fly low level to ensure beautiful aerial views of Warragamba dam and the beautiful Burragorang valley.
Follow lake Warragamba to Katoomba and the iconic Three Sisters rock formation. Circle around for 360 degree views of this stunning natural landscape and take that perfect shot while appreciating the wonders of the national park. On the return trip witness the intriguing sand stone cliffs and the vibrant blue tones of the Megalong valley. Duration 60 minutes.
per adult from
What's included :
- Airport/Departure Tax
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Landing and facility fees
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fly Australia Charter, Hangar 109, Drover Rd, Sydney, New South Wales 2200 Australia
Arriving at the Fly Australia Passenger lounge you will be met by your local experienced pilot who will fill you in on the tour ahead. We will board the aircraft and take off for our tour over Sydney. Remember to bring your camera, there will be unlimited photo opportunities!
Pass By: Blue Mountains, Katoomba, New South Wales 2780 Australia
The Blue Mountains scenic flight takes you over some of Australia's most iconic and beautiful landscapes including Warragamba dam the beautiful Burragorang valley and the Tree Sisters. You will enjoy panoramic sights from the comfort of our seat in our specially designed scenic flight aircraft.
A must do while in Sydney!
Departure Point :Fly Australia Charters, Drover Road level 1 Hanger 109, Bankstown Aerodrome NSW 2200, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, Maximum passengers weight is 120
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.