BMW Motorcycle Tour - Nafplio - Epidaurus - Mycenae
Two day unguided motorcycle tour that will lead you to three of the most famous sites in Greece. We will meet and greet you in our head offices were you will get acquainted with your BMW rental motorbike. We will do a short briefing on the tour, the itinerary and then you will take off for the moto tour. All destinations and points of interest will be uploaded to the GPS that comes with the motorcycle.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- The use of a BMW motorcycle
- Use of Helmet for the duration of the tour and a GPS with POIs
- Accomodation on a bed and breakfast basis in a respected, centrally located hotel in Nafplio
- Planning and organization of the tour
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Admission to points of interest
- Tolls if applicable
- Lunch, Dinner, Snacks and Beverages
- Tour guide
- Entry/Admission - The Great Theatre of Epidaurus
Day 1: Athens to Nafplio via Ancient Epidaurus
Stop At: The Great Theatre of Epidaurus, Ethniki Odos Isthmou Archaias Epidavrou, Epidavros 210 52 Greece
You will follow a scenic, coastal motorcycle route overlooking the Saronic Gulf. The tranquility, the twisty bends will accompany your journey all the way to Ancient Theatre of Epidaurus. An ancient theatre with perfect accoustic still offering great theatre performances during the summer period. You may also want to visit the museum and witness all the archelogical finds.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Nafplio, Nafplio, Argolis Region, Peloponnese
This will be your overnight place. Nafplio, the first capital of Greece after Ottoman Rule. You will walk the stone built alleys, be captivated by the architecture and endulge in greel specialities in th enumerous little tavernas. You will walk the constitution square, see the first Parliament and see Greece as it used to be. Your overnight stay will be in a respected centrally located Hotel on a bed and breakfast basis.
Duration: 6 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight stay in Nafplio in a respected, centrally located hotel
Day 2: Nafplio to Athens via Mycenae and Corinth Canal
Stop At: Mycenae, Mycenae, Argolis Region, Peloponnese
You will visit the ancient city town of Mycenae. The Land of Agamemnon. The ruler of Argos and the leader of the expedition of the Trojan War. The site, the tomb, the archaelogicla finds will simply leave you in awe.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Isthmus of Corinth, Greece
The marvel of the Corinth Canal unforlds before your eyes. A marvel of engineering once upon a time, allows the pasage of ships towards the Piraeus port or towards the Aegean Sea without the need to circle the whole of the Peloponnese peninsula
Duration: 15 minutes
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Par. Leof. Vouliagmenis 339, Ilioupoli 163 46, Greece
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.