Boat Rentals with Licence from Faliraki Rhodes
Three different boat options:
1. Elite 18 Boat Tour
Get used to excitement, because the ELITE 18 is sleek, powerful, cutting-edge and super fun.
You and your friends or family will enjoy a cruise with lots of adrenaline, swimming and sightseeing.
And why not? Fishing!
2. Scout 195 Boat Tour
Come and enjoy the SCOUT 195 .
A boat perfectly suited to coastal cruising and fun.
The boat performs beautifully at sea.
It offers first-class comfort for cruising, fishing and fun, on a well vast space, big enough to move around freely onboard.
Length 9 m. – People 6 – Mercury 115 hp – Second engine Mercury 6 hp
3. Regal 2700 Boat Tour
Never underestimate the potential of the Regal 2700. With its unique seating design, you can comfortably fit the family, your friends and their friends.
Length 9 m. – People 8 – MERCRUISER 350 hp – Second engine Yamaha 1
1 to 24 hours
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- GPS tracker
- Fuel surcharge
- Entry/Admission - Faliraki Beach
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Faliraki Beach, 12 km South of Town, Faliraki 851 00 Greece
Faliraki beach is the most popular, and the most highly organized beach on Rhodes. More than 5 kilometers wide, here you can find anything you can possibly ask for.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Faliraki beach, Kallithea 851 00, Greece
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.