Boat Tour in Arraial do Cabo from Buzios with Lunch
Have fun in a boat trip in Arraial do Cabo.
If you are staying in Búzios, we pick you up around 08:30 am.
We take you by minivan to Arraial do Cabo. Boarding takes place at the Port of Arraial around 10 am.
We take a boat trip to visit the famous shores of Arraial do Cabo. We pass in front of the Gruta Azul, the Pedra do Macaco and the Fenda da Nossa Senhora. We stop in different locations to enjoy the crystal-clear water and swim. We usually visit the Praia do Farol, Praia do Forno and Prainha. However, different places may be visited during the boat tour. We rely on the captain's expertise to select the best places to visit on the day.
We return to the Port of Arraial and we head to Cabo Frio for lunch.
Then, we return to Búzios to bring everyone to their hotel.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Boat Trip
- Lunch - Drinks and desserts not included.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Drinks and desserts not included.
- City Tax of R$ 10 per person.
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Crevice of Our Lady of Assumption, Praia dos Anjos, Arraial do Cabo, State of Rio de Janeiro 28930-000 Brazil
See the beautiful statue of Our Lady of Assumption that was placed in the crevice.
Stop At: Forno Beach, Arraial do Cabo, State of Rio de Janeiro 574-1004 Brazil
You can only reach this beach by boat or by trekking. The turquoise blue water invites you for a swim.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Prainhas do Pontal do Atalaia, 4 Km from the City Center, Arraial do Cabo, State of Rio de Janeiro 28930-000 Brazil
Depending on the time of day or the sun light, you may see shades of green or blue in the water. But it is always going to be calm and crystal clear. It is a great place for a swim.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Farol Beach, Arraial do Cabo, State of Rio de Janeiro 28930-000 Brazil
It has been considered one of the most beautiful beaches in Brazil. Only 250 people are allowed every 45 minutes. It is worth a visit.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Blue Grotto, Gruta Azul - Centro, Arraial do Cabo - RJ, 28930-000, Brazil
See from a distance the beautiful Blue Grotto of Arraial do Cabo.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available from most hotels in the Armação de Búzios area. Contact us back to adjustthe pickup time.The pickup starts at 8:30 am.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children under the age of 3 are complimentary as they must be accompanied by an adult.
- If requested, you must present a copy of your ID.
- This tour is unavailable on Christma's Eve, Christma's Day, New Year's Eve, New Year's Day and Carnival season.
- Snorkeling equipment can be rented on location.
- Duration of the transfer from Búzios to Arraial do Cabo: approximately 1 hour.
- Duration of the boat trip: approximately 4 hours.
- Contact us back to confirm pickup time. Pickup starts at 08:30 am. Check your emails and/or cell phone.
- Swimwear, sunglasses, sunscreen and hats are recommended for this tour.
- City Tax of R$ 10 per person must be paid in cash directly by the client on the day of the tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 120 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.