Boat trip Kotor, Tivat, Perast, Lady of the rock, Blue cave.
We can start this tour from any place in Boka bay depends where you need. Our boat is wooden very nice and comfortable for max 7 person. In 5 to 6 hours trip you would have a chance to visit the most amazing bay in the world. Five old cities and lot of history would make this trip unique. During trip you would visit few islands like "Our Lady if the Rock", also abandoned submarine tunnels, Blue cave, Old city Perast and Kotor, Holly mother temple, Mamula island and other historical places. For those who would like more fun we have funtube and we can provide you snorkelling mask. There are few nice beaches where we make pause for swimming. On our bout we provide you portable refrigerator for keeping fresh drinks. On your request we can arrange tour how you like.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Snacks - During your trip we would provide you water, soft drinks and some snacks.
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
Boka bay circle
Route Duration: 6 hoursStops on the Boka bay circle:
Attractions on the Boka bay circle:
- Kotorska luka
- Our Lady of the Rocks
- Plava špilja
Our Lady of the Rocks / Mamula Fortress / St. Nikola Church / Blue Grotto / Porto Montenegro / Kotor Old City
Operates: Departure start from 09.00h when ever you want to book your trip until 15.00h
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.