Boat Trip: São Francisco River Nature Sanctuary from Maceió
Voyage on a full day boat trip to the São Francisco River nature sanctuary. Shifting dunes and a broad fine sand beach welcome migratory birds and other wildlife to this pristine environmental preservation area. Learn to respect and enjoy the beauty of nature as you swim, explore or relax along the beach and river.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Tour Guide (Spanish and Portuguese speaking only)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from most Hotels in Macei
What's excluded :
- Optional Gratuities
- Boat Trip tickets
- Lunch Buffet (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Piacabucu, Piacabucu, State of Alagoas
Known affectionately as "Old Chico", the São Francisco River is the largest genuinely Brazilian river and one of the most important in South America. The tour continues to the extreme south of Alagoas, until the municipality of Piaçabuçu.
Stop At: São Francisco River, Brazil
During the trip, it is possible to observe exotic landscapes of virgin nature that adorn each space of the itinerary, there are huge coconut trees, islands, mangroves and lagoons with clear waters leaving the place with a singular and relaxing beauty. Scenery of the film “Deus é brasileiro”, the mouth of the river is bordered by moving sand dunes with golden tones that creates a wonderful visual spectacle.
And it is precisely in its final stretch, in the encounter with the Atlantic Ocean, that “Old Chico” keeps its greatest beauty and grandeur that marvelous everyone who visits it.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please stay at the hotel lobby 10 minutes before scheduled pick up time
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation.
- The following items are recommended: Sunscreen, Sunglasses, Swim Suit, Sandals, Towel, Hiking Boots or Tennis Shoes
- Please note that the languages available for this tour are Spanish and Portuguese only
- Boat trip cost is approximately BRL 55,00. This is not an option and must be paid locally. Mandatory fee.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Additional measures might be added to our list of procedures as we receive guidance from the local health and safety authorities and as more information becomes available. And some of these restrictions might be lifted at some point in the future if we are authorized to do so by local authorities
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.