Boat Trip to St. Helene Village plus Snorkeling
We will discover the last community of the east, named St. Helene. this adventure begins at the fishing village of Oak Ridge, our local captain and guide will give you a warm welcome, we will navigate the harbors, sightseeing more communities like Pandy Town, Calabash Bight, Port Royal, view the scenic "Cow & Calf", this tour also includes the unique mangrove channel, once at St. Helene our guide will escort you to learn about the village history & lifestyle, we will have lunch at a natural palapa enjoying the tropical breeze, great flavor seafood plate cooked by a native.
-Discover St. Helene village & lifestyle
-Sightseeing communities of east-end: Oak Ridge, Calabash Bight, Port Royal
-Mangrove Channel exploration
-Learn about the uncommercial east end communities
-Great island flavor lunch
-Important: Please note that we currently only offer this tour to hosted guests.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Roundtrip Speedboat to St. Helene
- Bottled water
- Sightseeing Port Royal, Calabash Bight villages
- Mangrove Channel Cruise
- Snorkel Experience with Snorkel Gear Included
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Oakridge, Honduras
We will discover the last community of the east, named St. Helene. We will depart from Oak Ridge, sightseeing more communities like Calabash Bight, Port Royal, view the scenic "Cow & Calf" a great site to snorkel under the natural rocks, this tour also includes the mangrove channel, once at St. Helene our guide will escort you to learn about the village history & lifestyle, we will have lunch at a natural palapa, great flavor seafood plate cooked by a native.
-Roatan East End boat adventure discovering the island of St. Helene
-Learn about the fishing villages of Roatan island
-Boat ride in Saint Helene natural mangrove channel from south to north of the island.
-Snorkeling at Cow & Calf natural rocks emerging from the ocean.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. St. Helene plus Snorkeling 5/29/2019 - 8/4/2022
Boat Trip to St. Helene Village 5/29/2019 - 8/4/2022
Monday - Sunday: 05:00 AM - 04:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 05:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Certified by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council) organization
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.