Bob Marley Nine Mile and Blue Hole Tour
Enjoy the drive through the hills and countryside of Jamaica, traveling to the Bob Marley Nine Mile, the birthplace of the legendary Bob Marley. This day tour shows you the best native scenes of Jamaica. Your day will be filled with the sound of reggae music, while learning all about Bob Marley, his life and his legacy. The next stop is to the infamous Blue Hole, where you spend the day diving into the crystal blue waters. There is time for refreshments and lunch as well. This popular tour is a must-see!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle free WIFI when available
- Professional/friendly local guide
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- All Fees and Taxes
- Following your pickup from your hotel in Montego Bay, Falmouth or Runaway Bay, board a comfortable vehicle that offers free WIFI When available. Enjoy the scenic route through the beautiful hills and mountains of Jamaica. Along the way, stop for fresh fruits and coconut water. The tour will travel to the home and final resting place of Jamaica's own, Bob Marley. The Bob Marley 9 Mile tour, teaches you all about the reggae legend. A personal guide will be with you every step of the way as you learn about the history of Jamaica, Bob Marley and the Rastafarian religion.
Before taking a swim at the Blue Hole, you will stop by one of the local jerk centres for some authentic Jamaican cuisine. Next stop is to Jamaica's most popular attraction, the Blue Hole. This amazing attraction has the most exotic waterfalls with the Blue Hole being over 20 feet in depth. It has the most incredible park where you can enjoy a tropical beverage. You will be assisted by a trained and qualified lifeguard who will remain in the vicinity as you take in this breathtaking view. Come and experience a time of relaxation and adventure.
Departure Point :Tour departs from most Montego Bay, Falmouth and Runaway Bay hotels.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Remember to bring swimsuit and towel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.