Bob Marley Nine Mile Tour
Friendly courteous drivers who are very knowledgable on Bob Marley's life and legend. This tour provides a unique look into the life and legend of Marley.
Bonus stopover at the historic first landing place of Christopher Columbus, en route through the picturesque mountains leading to the legendary Marley’s birthplace.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Complimentary refreshments; Beer, water and soft drinks
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Bob Marley's Mausoleum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bob Marley's Mausoleum, Nine Miles, St. Ann's Bay Jamaica
Your driver/your guide ensures all COVID-19 protocols are observed at every stage of your tour. Your tour guide will meet and escort you from your hotel lobby or the cruise port, to your sanitized, air conditioned transportation. A comfortable drive along the scenic North Coast takes you to ascend the 914 meters (3,000 feet) elevation up to ‘Nine Mile.’ At Nine Mile you will see Bob Marley's first home, his Mausoleum, meditation rock and a display of some of his records and memorabilia. A dynamic reggae band is on hand playing Marley's hits as you complete your tour and you can pick up souvenirs from the gift shop. Light refreshments will be provided by your JMAC driver/tour guide.
As a bonus, your tour will pass one of Jamaica’s main bauxite mines, the landing place of Christopher Columbus, numerous local towns, and breathtaking views of Caribbean Sea almost at hands reach for much of the drive.
“Unforgettable” is the word most visitors use to describe this experience.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :3 Pimento Way, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Traveler pickup is offered
Your driver will be on location 10 minutes before departure, and will wait up to 30 minutes until you show up.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.